Half Hour Ceremony $250
One Hour Ceremony $300
A legal or symbolic marriage ceremony in Toronto, Ontario. Includes two free consultations by phone or Skype to arrange details,
and submission of the completed Marriage License to Service Ontario (or provision to the couple of a symbolic marriage certificate.
This fee does not include the cost of the Marriage License or Certificate, venue rental, sound system or Symbolic Objects used in the Ceremony
such as candles or wine.
Travel Time $75/hour
I live near Highway 400 and King Side Road. If more than twenty minutes of travel time is required to reach your venue,
my time is billed at $75 per hour. (An estimate will be provided)
Rehearsal Time $75/hour
If a rehearsal is necessary, my time on-site plus travel time is billed at $75/hour.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due on booking with the remainder due at the time of the ceremony. (Cash, Visa or PayPal).
HST will be added. There is a 25% surcharge if the wedding is on a long weekend.
Equipment Needed for Ceremony
1. Your cell phone numbers so that we can be in touch as necessary for last minute details.
2. The name and cell phone number of your Wedding Planner, Head Groom's Man and Head Bride's Woman.
3. Table and chair by Minister's spot for paper work and Symbolic Objects.
4. Microphone system (depending on the venue).
5. For outdoor weddings: Consider the possibility of wind or rain. If there is not a tent, the Guests can be provided with umbrellas.
It would be optimal for the wedding party to have a covered area.
© 2017 - present, Susan Collins
No text or image from any part of the site may be reproduced
without written permission from Susan Collins